There are many hypotheses about the end of the US dollar due to the weakening that it has been suffering gradually since the third quarter of 2014, and its collapse could occur long before 2030, according to experts.
The trade-in hydrocarbons are what guarantees its status as the leading world reserve currency. The US national security policy before the New World Order it has caused countries such as Russia, China, Venezuela, and Iran to decide to use the euro or their national currencies, which has brought repercussions in the international market and trade, for this reason, more countries begin to abandon the dollar as an exchange currency. Other reasons that stimulate the fall of the dollar are that: it lacks support, the high external debt of the USA, the rise of the Chinese yuan.
All of the above drives investing in precious metals.
Considering that this type of investment can be long term, it is a good part of a good portfolio, especially a well-diversified one.
Here are 7 reasons for investing in them:
- Gold and precious metals have transferred value for over 6,000 years. They are more consolidated investment goods in the stock markets. In addition to investments through the physical purchase of precious metals, as a way to maintain purchasing power and avoid the depreciation of money, they have continued to grow. Even in the worst moments of crisis.
- Consolidated trajectory. Regardless of how much time passes, it is a value that can be transferred to the next generations. Historically, the value of precious metals has had an upward trajectory.
- You can buy and use them physically. Which means they are portable and you can take them with you.
- The value of precious metals grows in times of uncertainty and economic crisis. Investing in precious metals can be an excellent way to protect your investment portfolio from the effects of inflation.
- You can invest anonymously and keep it a secret. No one has to know that you have it.
- The sources of gold, silver, and other precious metals are scarce and are generally found in places of difficult extraction, so their price tends to rise when there is demand.
- They have the same value anywhere in the world.
In conclusion, investors choose metals as safe assets during times of instability. They can generate a more stable profit and are less affected by changes in the markets.